Friday, July 18, 2008

Notice - This Blog


Please be informed that this blog is my personal blog, and invited JMC member to contribute on information. My blog is a channel to pass information to residents, and gather feedback and forwarded to JMC member, developer and property manager as well. This is up to all parties to "play" their parts to ensure DP is a good place to stay.
I welcomed all information, pictures and notice, you can email to me at eddiewss@gmail.com, so that I can put up in my blog. However, I am unable to promise you all information sent to me will be published.

In order to encourage and promote an accountable society, please be informed I have changed setting so that all comments poster need to register.


Thank you
Eddie Wong

2 comments:

Tony Hii said...

Eddie, good efforts. Keep them up!

Desa Putra said...

Yeah, Eddie good job.