Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A rude Security Guard - Peter


It is about 8.15pm (16/07/2008), when I returned from work, I found a lorry is blocking the driveway in front of Block C with heading opposite direction. There is a guard coming from the guard house bring a "Contractor Card" - meaning he never properly registered the lorry before letting it in.
When I questioned him
(a) who allowed this "mover lorry" in at this hour? Security Guard (whose name is Peter) said he is the one,
(b) did you or the owner get the management approval to move in at this hour? He answered in Cantonese "Management Dai Sai i?" meaning why he need to get management approval (he is in charge here)? and proudly tell me his name is Peter, ask me to complain to his boss about him.
After I made complaint to his boss, he was fired on the spot (however, one week later I found out that the guard was transfered to wangsa-link site instead of fired, I guess the boss just want to "bluff me" so that I won't complain further). We are happy to have a responsible and quick actioned boss from security company.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some tenant/owner don't know the rules pls the JMC put up the notices.
Would anybody incharge update the minute of meeting and keep it current or update .

Eddie Wong said...

All owners has a copy of house rule when they get their vacant possession, there are no new rules except the one in the notice board which were listed in the Chairman's message. A bit lengthy but worthy to read on.

Desa Putra said...

I hope the JMC will read the comments that the residents have posted here at the blogspot. I agreed with some of the residents that the house rule have been given to all the resident when they get their vacant possession however some of the residents or tenants are unaware of this. For example basketball court,the purpose is to play basketball but some children play football there and when i politely told them off, their parents would scold me and I'm not a JMC member but a concerned residents which i notice the fences around the basketball court have been damaged at some parts. Not to mention a unit is Andaman apartments which i noticed have around 5 parking lots and only 1 car has a parking sticker. I told the management about this, no action taken. I really hope the new management is good and strict with the uncorporative residents. By the way what happen to do minutes of meeting? I only read it once.Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I suggest to regulate Real Estate Agent working here to ensure them to pass a copy of "house rule" to tenant when they move in.
Management office should make "house rule" freely available for all residents, update them when they come to pay water bill etc.

Tony Hii said...

All comments are constructive. The new management has to seriously look into them.

Eddie Wong said...

the minutes is on this blog (2nd meeting), the 1st meeting minutes is just the election of office bearer which all the JMC bearer and member name are on the side bar.
3rd meeting minutes yet to be adopted in 4th meeting, will publish once adopted by JMC 4th meeting.