Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1st Anniversary for Desa Putra JMC


I would like to express my gratitude to JMC member for their selfless contribution to our community here. We saw very much improvement from the day they took office (may be even before they took office) and they continued to spend lots of time for the betterment of DP, and most of them are young and top executive of big corporate, they are busy with their careers and businesses.
We hope that all the residents here will give full cooperation to management so that everyone can have a decent place to stay, to live and to relax.
Please drop me an email or e-card (if you wish) to say thank you to them(JMC), I will publish her for you. Thanks. My email : eddiewss@gmail.com

6 comments:

Tony Hii said...

Eddie, convey my heartfelt appreciation to all the JMC members for the good efforts they have been putting in to make DPC a valuable investment. Cheers!

bacterium said...

Thanks JMC for transforming DP into a better place.

Peeps, I have a question:
My intercom phone is missing. Were they part of the delivery checklist item? If somehow I missed that out when I checked it, as I haven't shifted in yet, can anyone let me know the model no and vendor name and I shall if I can source it? Thanks!

manoq said...

Hi,

Congrats to JMC and residents of DP. Let's make our condo a very conducive place to live.

I'd like to suggest that we build a simple shade and a place to sit for our residents (aka bus stop/taxi stand) near the main road so that it will be very convinient for the residents to wait for taxi/bus.

It doesn't have to be too fancy, big and expansive. Enough with a simple bench that can sit up to 3-4people and a shade.

Pity those residents who have to wait for taxi under the hot sun and during rainy days.

Tq.

Azlan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Azlan said...

I like to express my appreciation for the dedication that the JMC members have put in to ensure that the Desa Putra Condo is a well managed and maintained Condo so that it would always be the place of choice for living for expats as well as locals.

Thank you.

Best regards

Azlan
Caspian Sea

Unknown said...

Keep up ur good work! To be frank we really appreciate to see the improvement during this one year.

The above achievement will be more meaningful if JMC can do something with our pathetic barrier gate. If possible replace its type with more presentable and affordable one e.g. like in the tamarind and lojing heights.

As others always said, the first impression is very important. For us this barrier gate will welcome us and our guest to desa putra. What will u think when u see this pathethic gate before u enter the condo?

It is one off expense that really worth it to consider.

p/s:- BR, pls dont put that plastic table to cover the excess path. It is totally unprofessional.