Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A letter from an Owner

Dear Mr Stephen @ Chairman JMC Desa Putra Condominium,
First of all, I would like to thank you for the good job you have done towards better living in DP.
However I would like to take little of your time to point out several highlights.
1 ) Even when the previous management office operates, I’ve taken up this matter with them and during their time no action have been taken. I noticed behind my parking bay there are several different cars parked everyday at this parking bay. As far as I know, maybe they have only 1 parking bays but the have taken up to 6 parking bays and this cars only 1 have a DP parking stickers. I managed to taken down several registration car number for your kind action which is WXX 46, MXX 6973, JXX 696, CXX 4035, WXX 6417, WXX 2555, QXX 8937, WXX 9677 and WXX 444. I assumed they are tenants but I just can’t understand how they managed to park at this parking bay. These tenants sometimes have motorcycle and sometimes they like to park in between cars and not to mention the black oil stain they have messed up on the floor.
2 ) The main entrance at the P1 Andaman Apartments, the locking system is out and I assumed is being repair now. I was wondering if we can change the wooden door to glass door. Wooden door, seen by my two eyes are easily damaged and might get the locking system damaged due to force entry. I caught several tenants which don’t have an access card kicked their way in and when I told them off politely, they began shouted at me. Just an idea, or other way is too placed a guard in front of the door 24/7/365.
I hope your kind action will be take this matter to the management.
Thanks.

Note: JMC has addressed the problems to previous management, especially Mr. Teh (JMC member) has all the records but unfortunately the problems were unsolved and it was handed over to new management now.
Lately, we see improvement in most of the things, and hope that new management will get all things on track within a month or 2.

1 comment:

Tony Hii said...

Eddie, the points raised are worthy of JMC and the management company to look into!